Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with a really successful Insurance broker in the Brighton area who are part of a larger network. They currently have an opening suitable for an Insurance professional who has worked for some time within Personal Lines Insurance and ideally has some supervisor or management experience.
You will be fully familiar with broking risks in the Motor, Household and HNW markets.
Role and Responsibilities
• To handle an existing book of Personal business – renewals of Motor, Household.
• Also act as first point of call for new business and looking at ways of growing the book of private clients
• Act as the referral point for other employees and Insurers
• To liaise with Insurers/Underwriters, Surveyors, Loss Adjusters, Engineers and other contacts to facilitate customer service.
• Provision of best advice at all times.
In return you can expect a rewarding and highly professional office environment with significant career development potential all underpinned by a very generous remuneration package, for more details and a confidential conversation apply today!
Keywords: Insurance broker, account handler, insurance account handler, customer service adviser, advisor, underwriter, underwriting, commercial insurance, insurance broking, broker, motor, motor Insurance, home insurance, household, commercial lines, commercial account handler, commercial broker, insurance jobs in East Sussex, Broking jobs in Brighton, Insurance recruitment, broking jobs in Sussex, CII, ACII, DipCii.
9 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details