Our client is looking for a Quality Manager to lead and develop a succesful team of quality professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager with a background in Electronics Manufacturing and a passion for running outstanding quality processes.
This newly created role has three key aims...
• Promote and develop a “quality ethos” throughout the UK and European parner organisation.
• Develop and maintain highest levels of customer satisfaction by achieving a “right first time” performance culture.
• Ensure full compliance with national and international standards and legislation at all times
- Act as Quality Champion providing leadership to inspire employees to take up the quality culture change process which will include education and training programmes.
- Maintain and develop the application of ISO 9001:2015 management system applying the process of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
- Proactively influence and guide the product design team to design out potential quality issues.
- Identify and lead projects aiming at cost reduction and yield improvement (CoPQ, Scrap, ppm etc.)
- Develop suitable quality metrics generating control documentation for line management.
- Introduce quality tools, techniques and KPIs to eliminate quality problems.
- Manage the Quality Team ensuring their development and training to support the achievement of KPI‘s.
- Monitor and report regularly on quality performance by gathering data and providing statistical reports for Senior Management at local and group level.
• Degree in an Engineering discipline (preferably Electronics)
• Proven experience in a Quality Management position within a manufacturing organisation
• Proven background of driving down the Cost and improving Yield
• Extensive QA/QC experience in a certified ISO9001 QMS environment
• Hands on experience in Root Cause Analysis, CAPA, QMS Audits (internal, external)
• A self starter with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Working knowledge of NPI, FMEA, SPC, 8D
• Excel proficiency on advanced level
• Full UK Driving Licence
This client is looking to attract an ambitious Quality professional with ambition and who is able to work at a fast pace over a number of product ranges and multi sites, liaising with international counterparts to consider Quility Process Improvement progammes, this is a great opportunity.
Candidates invited for the interview will be expected to present recent achievements with measurable benefits to the business. Excel competency may have to be presented upon request.
30 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details