Our client is looking for a Quality Manager to lead and develop a succesful team of quality professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager with a background in Electronics Manufacturing and a passion for running outstanding quality processes.
This newly created role has three key aims...
• Promote and develop a “quality ethos” throughout the UK and European parner organisation.
• Develop and maintain highest levels of customer satisfaction by achieving a “right first time” performance culture.
• Ensure full compliance with national and international standards and legislation at all times
- Act as Quality Champion providing leadership to inspire employees to take up the quality culture change process which will include education and training programmes.
- Maintain and develop the application of ISO 9001:2015 management system applying the process of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
- Proactively influence and guide the product design team to design out potential quality issues.
- Identify and lead projects aiming at cost reduction and yield improvement (CoPQ, Scrap, ppm etc.)
- Develop suitable quality metrics generating control documentation for line management.
- Introduce quality tools, techniques and KPIs to eliminate quality problems.
- Manage the Quality Team ensuring their development and training to support the achievement of KPI‘s.
- Monitor and report regularly on quality performance by gathering data and providing statistical reports for Senior Management at local and group level.
• Degree in an Engineering discipline (preferably Electronics)
• Proven experience in a Quality Management position within a manufacturing organisation
• Proven background of driving down the Cost and improving Yield
• Extensive QA/QC experience in a certified ISO9001 QMS environment
• Hands on experience in Root Cause Analysis, CAPA, QMS Audits (internal, external)
• A self starter with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Working knowledge of NPI, FMEA, SPC, 8D
• Excel proficiency on advanced level
• Full UK Driving Licence
This client is looking to attract an ambitious Quality professional with ambition and who is able to work at a fast pace over a number of product ranges and multi sites, liaising with international counterparts to consider Quility Process Improvement progammes, this is a great opportunity.
Candidates invited for the interview will be expected to present recent achievements with measurable benefits to the business. Excel competency may have to be presented upon request.
2 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details