Venrec are recruiting on behalf of our client, a successful training and recruitment company for a home based recruitment consultant to join their growing team. They are looking to expand across England which would be supported by a team based in their Kent head office. Primary locations are as follows but we would welcome applications for all areas of the UK. Our client is looking for candidates who have a background in Recruitment for the Transport and Warehousing industry.
Our client offers a generous basic salary and excellent bonus structure (which is flexible for the right person), home working with team support, laptop, mobile phone, mileage expenses and ongoing training. This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to run their own recruitment agency, with the support of a well-established business, or an experienced Recruiter looking for the next step in an Employed role.
The role entails;
• Filling permanent and temporary placements
• Pro-actively approaching potential clients about the services that the company offer
• Liaising with the company’s training team in order to support learners who have completed their courses primarily in Essex.
• Signing up new candidates in your geographical area
• Using social media/advertising channels to increase candidate numbers
• Attend client meetings
• Achieving targets and KPI’s
• Attending meetings at the head office based in Sittingbourne, Kent.
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
• Recruitment experience, ideally in the Transport and Warehousing industry
• Having experience working in a target driven role
• The ability to work under pressure and to organise their work load effectively
• The ability to work remotely
• Driving licence and own vehicle
• Having experience with Microsoft products including word, outlook and excel
23 days ago
WFH Recruitment Consultant
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details