Our established family run company are looking for an additional warehouse person to join the team. As part of the warehouse team you play an important role in making sure that the customers can get what they want, quickly. Your primary task is to pick orders from around the warehouse and pass the completed orders to the packers to prepare for despatch. Other duties include stock replenishment from bulk locations, keeping the workplace tidy, ensuring stock is stored in excellent retail condition and that stock level figures and locations are accurately maintained. Own transport desirable due to the semi rural location south of Horsham
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Pick items for customer orders
• Prepare locations for receipt of new stock
• Helping Replenish picking stock from bulk storage locations
• Maintain stock rotation
• good numeracy skills
• Computer skills, Excel and Outlook
• Fit, healthy & enthusiastic with the ability to lift 20-25 kilos
• Previous relevant experience.
• Attention to detail
Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 17.00pm
23 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details