£18k (OTE up to £26k) (company guarantee of earning £24k)
Full time - Working 5 days out of 7 days on a 4-weekly rota (37 hours per week)
Are you an experienced sales advisor in need of a new challenge?
Our well-established client has a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Advisor to join a small but thriving team based in West Kent!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven & ambitious Sales professional who is looking for a new challenge to join a well reputed, values led company.
You will be a motivated and approachable individual who has come from a customer facing retail background with a proven track record of achieving sales targets!
Main duties & responsibilities include:
* Providing exceptional customer service whilst maximising the stores sales both over the phone and face to face
* Building long lasting relationships with all customers ensuring queries, questions and concerns are all answered within a timely manner
* Keeping the shop floor tidy and presentable at all times
* Highlighting opportunities to maximise profits
* Spotting opportunities to upsell products and services
* Following up enquiries over the phone providing solutions that match the customers specific needs
You will have/be:
* Solid experience in a sales role - office based or retail
* Charismatic and personable
* Target and results driven
* Intelligent, well educated and credible
* Hard working and tenacious
* Customer focused
* Loyal and reliable, demonstrated through longevity in a role
* Professional and well presented
You will need to be flexible with your working days/ hours as this role involves weekend work based on a fairly shared rota!
If you feel you are personable, ambitious and meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
2 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details