Our client has position available for a Property Manager to join their well established company. You will report to the Principal of the firm, the Surveyors and Head of Accounts and will be expected to support and help the Property Assistants, as required, to enable them to perform their role effectively.
About the role
* Co-operating with and assisting a team of property assistants, property managers, surveyors, and the accounts department in the smooth running of the portfolio
* Management of all maintenance and service contracts with the help of the Property Assistants, to include negotiating and retendering such contracts
* Liaise with the Property Assistants in connection with the preparation of correspondence with regard to breaches of the lease
* Approval of invoices for payment.
* Management of on-site staff
* 2 years' experience within the Residential Property Management industry
* A good understanding of relevant Landlord and Tenant legislation associated with Residential Property Management
* Experience in attending meetings and carrying out site inspections
* Full UK Driver's License and car is essential
* Well organised team player with the ability to prioritise a varied workload
Please quote reference If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
17 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details