Hastings, Sussex - Show Location
£18000 - £20000 per annum + DOE
Full-Time / Permanent
£10 - £11 per hour
8:30am-4:30pm (5 days per week - including one day over the weekend)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing Assistant to join a successful company based in Hastings!
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be required to support Senior Management with all Administrative tasks where required. This is a very varied position & the ideal candidate will be hands on and willing to throw their hand to any task put in front of them. I am looking for a real self-starter!
* Providing support to management and staff with general administrative tasks
* Answering incoming telephone calls and directing to the appropriate person
* Updating CRM where possible, going paperless!
* Managing emails and post
* Letter typing / responses
* Creating daily menus, posters and brochures when required
* Minute taking in meetings
* Overseeing and updating all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter), creating blogs, posting updates, achievements, and photographs etc
* Dealing with inbound client enquiries and selling the service the company offers
* Previous office Administration or front desk experience - essential
* Previous Marketing experience or a Marketing qualification
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Ability to manage own workload
* Excellent IT skills especially MS Office applications
* Great communication skills and a good telephone manner
* Be able to problem solve and use own initiative
* An all-rounder, someone who is happy to get stuck in and help with additional tasks
* Enthusiastic, team player!
* Flexible to work one day over the weekend
This is a great opportunity to work within a warm and friendly company that really does like to invest in their staff, the ideal candidate would be someone who is looking for a long-term position within a well-established, private owned company.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
18 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details