Our Client are seeking a Part Time Accounts Assistant to help with the day to day operation of the accounts team.
About the role
* Producing a daily report to show new orders/invoices/quotations activity
* Complete the ONS survey list for HMRC
* File a VAT return using our MTD software
* Chase late invoices and put customer accounts on hold
* Generate and send out statements and copy invoices to customers monthly
* Approve supplier invoices and scan to bookkeepers in Germany
* Generate supplier payment lists for monthly pay runs
* Manage all the electronic filing of accounts documents
* Fill out customer and supplier questionnaires
* Handle insurance renewals and any claims
* Have a key role in producing the necessary documents for our annual audit
* Submit invoices to supplier payment platforms Tungsten Network and Ariba
* Answer telephone calls, acting as gate keeper and directing calls to the correct department
* High level of accuracy
* Analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
Please quote reference if you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
12 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details