Senior Java Developer Hove (Remote Mainly) Up to £72,000 DOE
Your new company
With over £1 trillion in total assets under management, they are the UK's largest investment manager for corporate pension schemes and a UK market leader in pensions derisking, life insurance, workplace pensions and retirement income. They have also invested over £20 billion in direct investments such as homes, urban regeneration, clean energy and small business finance.
Your new role
As part of a product team, you will use your experienced Java software development skills to add large features, solve bugs, address technical debt, improve how we work and ultimately deliver valuable, high quality software to our customers.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience with Java is essential any of the following will be advantageous:
* AWS or other public cloud providers
* OIDC / OAuth
* Spring Boot or other JVM frameworks
* Terraform or CloudFormation
* An advanced understanding of software testing is essential.
* Knowledge of how to lead and coach others to implement effective code reviews is essential.
* Advanced knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and other release strategies.
* Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban, is essential.
* Knowledge of web security.
What you'll get in return
Salary of up to £72,000 depending on experience.
Highly competitive bonus scheme.
Benefits package available on request.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details