Communications Executive (Email & Print)
Brighton and Hove, Sussex - Show Location
£27410.00 - £35673.00 per annum
Full-Time / Contract
Communications Executive Role In Brighton
Your new company
A public sector company with a focus on strategy and collaboration. They regulate over £2trn worth of assets and have over 900 employees.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Testing and proofing all communications to ensure brand voice is accurate.
- Content creation and publishing the content.
- ROI tracking, analysis, and monitoring of channel performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- CRM usage experience
- Delivering campaigns
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and ideally Power BI
- Demonstrable experience of putting in place systems and processes to measure and evaluate the impact of communications activities
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Civil service pension
- Discretionary bonus arrangements
- 25 days annual leave
- Parental leave arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
5 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details