Our Client are seeking for a Transfer Station Supervisor based at their Hollingdean Depot. Candidates must have the following experience noted below. immediate start for the right candidate.
· To be responsible for the day to day running of the site and use of all associated plant and equipment.
· Liaise with Site Manager to maintain efficient and effective operations.
· Supervise Machine Operators and Weighbridge Clerks ensuring maximum efficiency of site. Produce monthly attendance records and payroll timesheets.
· Liaise with Site Manager, Council, The Environment Agency and Haulage and third parties as necessary.
· Operate plant and machinery as necessary to maintain operational levels including weighbridge, subject to appropriate training being given.
· Ensure plant and machinery is maintained in good working order.
· Ensure Odour Management Plan, Environmental Permitting and Planning Permission management practices are adhered to at all times.
· Reject or accept incoming loads, cleaning contaminants in the specified period of time and following up on bad loads to maintain quality control.
· Maintain all relevant records in good order e.g. input specifications on incoming waste quality.
· To assist with general site housekeeping and cleaning.
· Undertake all tasks in accordance with the Company's Quality and Environment Management System and Health and Safety Regulations. To ensure that proper discipline is maintained on site at all times.
· C.O.T.C. certification (for the right candidate our client would consider paying for them to do it)
· Previous Supervisory experience
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Knowledge and experience of plant and equipment.
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of health and safety
Position closes Thursday 5th March 2015
Please send all CV's to Neil or Helen
Helen Banks Neil Sourgin
5 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details