Our Client are seeking for a Transfer Station Supervisor based at their Hollingdean Depot. Candidates must have the following experience noted below. immediate start for the right candidate.
· To be responsible for the day to day running of the site and use of all associated plant and equipment.
· Liaise with Site Manager to maintain efficient and effective operations.
· Supervise Machine Operators and Weighbridge Clerks ensuring maximum efficiency of site. Produce monthly attendance records and payroll timesheets.
· Liaise with Site Manager, Council, The Environment Agency and Haulage and third parties as necessary.
· Operate plant and machinery as necessary to maintain operational levels including weighbridge, subject to appropriate training being given.
· Ensure plant and machinery is maintained in good working order.
· Ensure Odour Management Plan, Environmental Permitting and Planning Permission management practices are adhered to at all times.
· Reject or accept incoming loads, cleaning contaminants in the specified period of time and following up on bad loads to maintain quality control.
· Maintain all relevant records in good order e.g. input specifications on incoming waste quality.
· To assist with general site housekeeping and cleaning.
· Undertake all tasks in accordance with the Company's Quality and Environment Management System and Health and Safety Regulations. To ensure that proper discipline is maintained on site at all times.
· C.O.T.C. certification (for the right candidate our client would consider paying for them to do it)
· Previous Supervisory experience
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Knowledge and experience of plant and equipment.
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of health and safety
Position closes Thursday 5th March 2015
Please send all CV's to Neil or Helen
Helen Banks Neil Sourgin
17 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details